A Standard Auto Policy Provides:
- Collision Coverage. Covers auto damage from a collision with another car.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Covers auto damages from causes such as fire, theft, hail, vandalism or many other events.
- Bodily Injury Liability. Protects against a claim or lawsuit if others are injured in an auto accident that you or your family are considered legally responsible.
- Property Damage Liability. Protects against a claim or lawsuit for any damage you may cause by an auto accident to someone else's auto or property.
- Medical Payments. Pays for reasonable medical expenses, or certain other expenses resulting from an auto accident for you, your family and your passengers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist. Covers injury resulting from a hit-and-run accident or uninsured driver.
OR CALL (440) 247-3750 TODAY