Your Experts for Ohio Boat Dealer Insurance
There are hundreds of insurance agents who would can quote your business, but not all of them have extensive (or any) experience in your industry.
Our team at Lyndall Insurance has been working with boat dealers and marinas on for years. We have many carriers to work with, and one, Motorists, who has a special program designed just for you.
Best of all? No audits.
Have questions? Get in touch here, or keep reading for more about our Boat Dealer Program..
- Automatic 25 percent increase in Building and Business Personal Property limits
- Business Income, and Extra Expense –Actual Loss Sustained
- Computer Equipment and Electronic Media
- Employees’Tools and Equipment
- Fences – including damage caused by vehicles and wind
- Outdoor Signs – attached and unattached to buildings
- Building Ordinance Or Law
- Off-Premises Coverage for watercraft, including coverage while in transit and during demonstration
- False Pretense Coverage for property held for sale
- Pollutant Clean-Up and Removal
- Flood – including water that backs up from a sewer or drain
- Equipment Breakdown
- Employee Theft including ERISA coverage
- Forgery or Alteration
- Money and Securities, Computer Fraud, and Funds Transfer Fraud
- And many others
Liability and Physical Damage
- No Audit
- Faulty Work Coverage
- Truth-In-Lending Errors and Omissions
- Insurance Agents Errors and Omissions
- Secured Interests Errors and Omissions
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- In-Transit Pollution Liability
- Higher Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists limits for owners, officers, and their families • Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Liability for marina operations
Other Coverages & Services offered through the MCM Insurance Agency Inc.
- Cyber Liability
- Special Events Liability
- Liability for Daily Rental
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Dealer Bonds
- Excess Umbrella